One of my clients, bestselling author Rebecca Hamilton, has put together 10+ workshops for the price of one. For the general public, the cost is $50, which is crazy considering the wealth of information found in these classes, including critiques by Rebecca and her guest presenters. I’m teaching a class all about buried dialogue and will do critiques, too.
Before I get into the workshop details, I want to share a little secret with you. Since you’re reading this on my blog, Rebecca has a special deal for you—only $20. Read on to find out how to take advantage of this fantastic deal.
The workshops will run October 13-17, 2014.
Here’s a list of the workshops Rebecca’s teaching:
– Bestseller Secrets Part 1: Creating Dynamic Characters
– Bestseller Secrets Part 2: The Unputdownable Book
– Bestseller Secrets Part 3: The First Five Pages (Advice, Writing Challenge, and Critique)
– How To Give Your Manuscript a Tummy Tuck to Avoid a Sagging Middle
– Pimp Your POV: Deepening POV and the real meaning of Show Don’t Tell
– Tricky Punctuation and Grammar Rules with Tricks to Overcome Them
– Finding Your Characters’ Voices and Making Them Sing
– Taking Action Against Passive Writing
– Upping the Ante, Raising the Stakes: Writing Conflict on Every Page
– Writing Description, and why it’s more important to plot and character than you think…
Guest Presenters and Their Classes:
– Writing Emotion by Carole Lanham (a Bram Stoker Award Nominee and Amazon Top 100 Bestselling Author)
– Conquering the Erotic and Romantic Scenes by Measha Stone (Bachelors in Creative Writing and graduated Summa Cumm Laude from Southern New Hampshire University in January of 2014).
– The Secrets of Buried Dialogue by Lynnette Labelle (a freelance editor with over thirteen years of experience, including working with bestselling authors like Rebecca Hamilton and Roni Loren.)
Sounds great, doesn’t it? But wait. That’s not all. You can also pitch to the TZLA Agency (who offers worldwide and film representation). Cool, right?
Want to take advantage of this sweet deal? Here’s how:
Step 1: Send your payment ($20 US) to theinkmuse [at] gmail [dot] com through PayPal.
Step 2: Click on this link and fill out the Google form. BUT instead of entering the PayPal confirmation number, in order to receive your special discount, you MUST add MY NAME in that confirmation slot.
And, there’s more. Once you do this, send me an e-mail with your PayPal confirmation number AND the genre you write, and I’ll enter you in a draw to win your choice of a query letter critique (with two revisions), or a substantive/big picture edit or copy edit of your first ten pages (up to 2,500 words).
What are you waiting for? Sign up now!